1. A few things about you, your full name, age, star sign, hometown, where do you live now and what do you do for living.
Name: Mihail Onaca
Star sign: Leo
Hometown: Baia Mare, Maramureș
Current location: Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania
2. Describe yourself in 3 (or less) words.
3. What gets you out of bed each day?
Coffee, sunshine and the perspective of seeing dear people.
4. What’s your favourite place to visit and how often do you visit it?
I am deeply in love with Mărișel - a village in the Apuseni Mountains - and the area around it. I go there a few times per season. It's one of the most picturesque and relaxing places next to Cluj-Napoca, where you can take a walk in the woods, smells some fresh mountain air and enjoy the sweet company of sheep, cows and horses. Heaven, if you ask me.
5. What makes Cluj-Napoca special?
Its wonderful architecture and the people that live here.
6. Favourite place for coffee / breakfast?
Either Yolka, Sisters or Toulouse.
7. Favourite place for lunch and dinner?
Camino or Boema.
8. We have 48 hours to spend in Cluj Napoca, what we must see and visit?
I`d recommend seeing the Botanical Garden, the Pharmacy Museum, Cetățuia Hill, the Central Park, the narrow streets around Museum's Square and Saint Michael's Church.
9. Favourite weekend outside Cluj Napoca?
Every weekend spent in nature, anywhere around the Apuseni Mountains, is a real blessing.
10. Some words you live by...:
"Be patient and persistent."
11. What and who are you listening that period?
Lately i like Arcade Fire and i am totally in love with the "Reflektor" Album.